DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight record missing

aguinsburg

Reactions
Hi everyone,

In a recent flight after landing I could not find the log in DJI Go App. For any reason (app bug?) the log was not there. I was a long flight (at least 15 minutes).
Is there any way I could find and import that record?
I could NOT find the txt file in the log folder

Reactions: Yannie
I have the same problem today. Screen recording and video were both captured on my phone, only the flight record of one particular flight is missing right after the flight. I used DJI Go 4 (v4.3.4) app.

Close everything down, sleep on it, and it will be there tomorrow, I promise..

Simmo, you are correct, my flight records are there, I found them. But the date is Jan 1st 2012! Evidently when I changed the battery on my CrystalSky the date reverted to 2012. I made 3 flights yesterday, and couldn't find the flight records of the first 2. So I rebooted, logged out/in, and checked the time - it was 2012. I could not see the flight records because they were at the bottom of the list. From now on I will make sure time is correct after changing batteries.

I know about the 'automatically set time via wi-fi' option but I have that turned off as I work overseas lots and the time is never correct even after getting on wi-fi. So when I arrive somewhere new I just manually set the local time myself.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito