DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight time Remaining indicator

rsrpilot

Reactions
Hi,

Just found this forum, good site guys!

I have recently received a replacement Mavic 2 (long story) only to find that the replacement is working fine, but, the flight time indicator (battery / return to home) white icon isn't displaying the time remaining.

It usually activates once airborne and it will modify and update the time remaining based on mode you are flying in, movement, style of flying...etc. however, it doesn't on mine. There does appear at times to be a time figure behind the white icon but unable to read the number. its like the white icon is in front on the time and is blocking it out. I have attached a picture to this to see what I mean. It is on the ground and even when it becomes airborne it still looks the same.

Any ideas? I have updated firmware, reinstalled the app and checked all settings (only has an option to display remaining batt percent on the menu). Still waiting for DJI to get back to me regarding this.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated!

Kind regards,

Rich

Attachments

• IMG_3449.PNG
    IMG_3449.PNG
    4.5 MB · Views: 82
i’m experiencing the same issue if you do find a fix please write it back here. Every since I got my Mavic to zoom replaced it has had a white bar instead of the time before my remaining flight time, everywhere else on the remote and screen Is ok, but not enough

i’m experiencing the same issue if you do find a fix please write it back here. Every since I got my Mavic to zoom replaced it has had a white bar instead of the time before my remaining flight time, everywhere else on the remote and screen Is ok, but not enough
That is an odd one. I’ll watch and learn.
forgot to mention that it only is effected on my original primary controller, I bought another one online (as secondary) for my girlfriend to fly with me and while mine has no flight time hers does.

Hi,

Just found this forum, good site guys!

I have recently received a replacement Mavic 2 (long story) only to find that the replacement is working fine, but, the flight time indicator (battery / return to home) white icon isn't displaying the time remaining.

It usually activates once airborne and it will modify and update the time remaining based on mode you are flying in, movement, style of flying...etc. however, it doesn't on mine. There does appear at times to be a time figure behind the white icon but unable to read the number. its like the white icon is in front on the time and is blocking it out. I have attached a picture to this to see what I mean. It is on the ground and even when it becomes airborne it still looks the same.

Any ideas? I have updated firmware, reinstalled the app and checked all settings (only has an option to display remaining batt percent on the menu). Still waiting for DJI to get back to me regarding this.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated!

Kind regards,

Rich
I got the FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super simple.. take your phone off dark mode ??‍♂️

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
I have a problem that is going on now for a week, in the go4 app i don't see the remaining flight time anymore only ( --:-- )
HELP
I already put my iphone back in light mode but this does not work
I think it has something to do with the latest software update for the iphone.

Last edited:
I have a problem that is going on now for a week, in the go4 app i don't see the remaining flight time anymore only ( --:-- )
HELP
I'm having the same issue, I tried taking my phone out of dark mode and I tried it on my Moverio smart glasses, both did the same thing

HELP

Time will show when you take off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka