DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FlightLog ###.TXT does it have additional data

goixiz

Reactions
I was not able to find battery and drone info
Is the battery and drone info (serial# / and usage ) stored in the same file or the DAT file - Have not looked at the DAT file.
Looking for serial numbers / flight time / charge frequency ..... and mostly history of the AC and RC(if available)

Thanks in advance

which flightlog converter do you recommend to get that data

I use @ferraript's TXTlogToCSVtool. Or, if you don't want to run an offline converter, then you can upload the log files to AirData and get the information from the "Details" page.

I use @ferraript's TXTlogToCSVtool. Or, if you don't want to run an offline converter, then you can upload the log files to AirData and get the information from the "Details" page.
thank you - i do see the s/n and more
But it does not have the #times the battery has been charged but thats not important

Cycle count is in the .txt log too, but does not appear on AirData, assuming that is where you are looking.
Mavics don't report their batteries' cycleCounts into TXT logs (and I think neither into DAT logs)

I was not able to find battery and drone info
Is the battery and drone info (serial# / and usage ) stored in the same file or the DAT file - Have not looked at the DAT file.
Looking for serial numbers / flight time / charge frequency ..... and mostly history of the AC and RC(if available)

Thanks in advance
Hi, if you're still looking for battery info etc, Airdata records it when you upload a flight log. It will give battery serial numbers and times charged health and other flight info. You can also download a kml and csv file. You should also get battery info in the app.

Hi, if you're still looking for battery info etc, Airdata records it when you upload a flight log. It will give battery serial numbers and times charged health and other flight info. You can also download a kml and csv file. You should also get battery info in the app.

If you read this thread you will see that the entire point is that cycle count data are missing for the Mavic range.

It's not the case with my mavic. Maybe it changed with the latest firmware.
Battery Charge Cycles Indicator

That discussion is about information presented in the DJI GO 4 app. Are you saying that you see the number of charge cycles for your Mavic in the txt logs, or on AirData?

That discussion is about information presented in the DJI GO 4 app. Are you saying that you see the number of charge cycles for your Mavic in the txt logs, or on AirData?
I've only viewed it in the app and AirData that gets it from the log file.

Interesting - I guess it might be a firmware thing, but I'm not convinced. Looking back over dozens of Mavic flight logs posted on this forum that I've uploaded to AirData for analysis, I can't find any reporting the number of charging cycles. That particular field is always 0 or 1 with the variation due, I think, to the way that AirData attempts to calculate. In the txt logs the relevant data field is simply blank.

I don't think the AirData's cycle count is accurate. It's based on the number of flight logs where that battery is used, and estimate the cycle count. It won't match the cycle count you get with the DJI Go 4 app.

Reactions: goixiz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty