DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Florida USA checking in

Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. Getting acquainted with my new (and first) drone. Walked through the neighborhood with active track keeping it over my head, very cool. I'm working on control of the drone, and also figuring out the camera/gimbal control. Two very different things. Leaving camera stuff to the end really, though I've taken some video and photos.

I just swapped out the iPhone for an iPad 7.9". Sooo much better. Mavmount is now on the way.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Mavic 2 Pro just arrived. Tray table is stowed, seat is upright. Ready for takeoff.

Welcome!!
I will be coming to FL in a couple of weeks and have been doing some research on where to fly. Let me know if you find or can recommend some good places!
Enjoy flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome!!
I will be coming to FL in a couple of weeks and have been doing some research on where to fly. Let me know if you find or can recommend some good places!
Enjoy flying!

Great spots all over of course. I wouldn't know where to begin. There's a bunch of light houses around the state - Ponce deLeon lighthouse on the other side of the state would make for great video. On the west coast, Caladesi and Honeymoon islands look like great spots. I have no idea yet what restrictions are like around Florida, I'm such a noob!

We also have tons of rural areas - horse country in north of state. I've canoed down the Suwannee many times and it's very picturesque. I'd love to get my drone up there.

Welcome to the Forum from your neighbor at the Nature Coast of Florida!! Citrus County!

Reactions: passedpawn
Welcome to the forum, and on the Suncoast of FL, Pasco Co. You'll find FL is relatively lenient regarding drones, just remember to respect others privacy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15