DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fluidity FT Aviator

These crowdfunding projects get pushed back almost all the time. I have participated in over a hundred of them and I don’t think even 1 was shipped on time. They kinda only have 1 great shot at getting it right. A lot of other devices that come to market, we don’t get as much information about the week to week process. I’m glad they keep us in the loop but it just makes you want to get your hands on it even more. From what I have seen in all the projects I have been part of, this one has been one of the best at keeping us updated. Going to CES and doing interviews with different news or hobby magazines is something most other creators DONT do. I jumped in super early on this one because I thought the concept was a awesome idea and the crowdfunding price was way to good to pass up. I’m very excited about the release of this project it could change the way we fly our hobby aircraft.

These crowdfunding projects get pushed back almost all the time. I have participated in over a hundred of them and I don’t think even 1 was shipped on time. They kinda only have 1 great shot at getting it right. A lot of other devices that come to market, we don’t get as much information about the week to week process. I’m glad they keep us in the loop but it just makes you want to get your hands on it even more. From what I have seen in all the projects I have been part of, this one has been one of the best at keeping us updated. Going to CES and doing interviews with different news or hobby magazines is something most other creators DONT do. I jumped in super early on this one because I thought the concept was a awesome idea and the crowdfunding price was way to good to pass up. I’m very excited about the release of this project it could change the way we fly our hobby aircraft.

Good advice. Thank you for supporting the hobby and new inventions!

Very simply - their CEO is an astronaut. If I can’t trust an astronaut, who can I trust?

Reactions: Smalls
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada