DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly App 1.1.9

Hello friends.... Picked up new Samsung Tablet S4. Went to PlayStore, downloaded DJI Fly 1.1.8. No sight of v.1.1.9 there. Am I missing it?

I downloaded v1.1.8 for Android and installed it.. Turns out it's actually v1.1.9 that installs

Attachments

• Android v1.1.9.jpg
    Android v1.1.9.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Hi All, I’m one of the few that do not have my devices/apps set to automatically perform updates so I’m still running Fly v1.1.6 on an iPad Mini5 for my Air2. From experience on other Apps I normally perform updates only when absolutely necessary. I have a very important ThirdParty Notes taking App for work on my iPhone7 on iOS v10.3.3 which the Developer stopped updating many yrs ago and I know for a fact if I update my phone’s iOS to v11.x or higher this particular app stops to function and I will lose all 600+ notes/procedures/reports. Now I might be in sort of the same predicament regarding the Fly App and v1.1.6 because I created a Hyperlapse Waypoints mission saved that I would hate to lose by doing a Fly app update. It’s a Hyperlapse around a large construction site and I’ve been flying the mission once a week or every other week making a video log of the construction progress. The mission consists of over 20 waypoints and would absolutely be impossible to retrace it’s exact flight path I were to lose the mission. Does anybody know if the saved Hyperlapse Waypoints missions are retained if a Fly App update is performed? I’ve also read some prefer to actually delete the App entirely before performing an update which I think will surely lose my saved missions. Anybody know if theres a way to save the missions on the iOS platform to be able to import into the Fly App?

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User