DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Max battery temp and version DJIFly not given correctly in Airdata UAV after update DJIFly!?

Ronny St.

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just noticed that in Airdata UAV the maximum battery temperature is not given and DJIFly version is displayed as 0.0.0. I saw DJIFly app has been automatically updated yesterday. Does other users have noticed the same or do I have an issue here?

I’d assume airdata just hasn’t gotten around to updating whatever field changed in the log. You can email the developer if possible and mention it, but I assume they’re just working on it.

Reactions: Ronny St.
I’d assume airdata just hasn’t gotten around to updating whatever field changed in the log. You can email the developer if possible and mention it, but I assume they’re just working on it.
Thanks for responding, adcimagery. It is just that I wanted to be sure nothing is wrong with my Mini and so I was wondering if other users noticed the same. But I will just wait to see if it gets resolved ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for responding, adcimagery. It is just that I wanted to be sure nothing is wrong with my Mini and so I was wondering if other users noticed the same. But I will just wait to see if it is resolved ;)
Understandable. I don’t have a mini so I can’t confirm myself, but I wouldn’t suspect there’s anything wrong, especially since it sounds like it worked before.

I have sent a mail to Airdata UAV and they replied with:

Thank you for reporting this. It does appear that the Fly app updates have caused these issues. We have reported this to DJI and will hopefully hear back soon with a fix!

So I hope it will be resolved soon. Uptill today the issue remains....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi