DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly App 1.1.9

Anyone else get this update? I hadn’t even got the chance to fly with 1.1.8. I’m guessing it’s just some minor fixes as I didn’t see any new features listed from 1.1.8.

Sorry. Should have mentioned this is on iOS.
I just got it this morning. I think you are probably correct about this update being only minor fixes to the last update.

I just went to the Google Play Store and it's still showing 1.1.8.

mikeg

Anyone else get this update? I hadn’t even got the chance to fly with 1.1.8. I’m guessing it’s just some minor fixes as I didn’t see any new features listed from 1.1.8.

Sorry. Should have mentioned this is on iOS.
I have installed it here in Finland and using ios, too

Reactions: lowellton
Flew on 1.1.8 the other day and the drone would not switch into sport mode during the flight. The mode changed on screen but not on the drone. After the flight looking at Airdata UAV the battery registered as 0% on the log too (for the starting percentage), during flight the battery indicator seemed normal. I checked the battery connection (mind you it was at home well after the flight) and connection felt secure.

now it might bea unrelated bug to the new release, or it could have been an issue related to that release. Flying with 1.1.9 tomorrow.

no adjustable battery warning, no Litchi support, course lock gone. Is this supposed to be an improvement?
Sorry you must have missed post # 18. Want to discuss Litchi
start a thread. This thread is on the Fly App update and nothing else.
Thank you.
Lets stay on topic guys.

Sorry you must have missed post # 18. Want to discuss Litchi
start a thread. This thread is on the Fly App update and nothing else.
Thank you.
Lets stay on topic guys.

...pardon.

Reactions: dirkclod
Got to fly 4 batteries today with the Mini and only the first asked to do a compass cal and after that the rest were fine as far as that. I changed locations also to see if it did as before but was fine. Not sure why the change other than i had done a bad recal and that was causing the issue we posted about earlier.Was way to windy to try any distance test but
will try maybe after Sally moves on by.
I have a Mini - there was no course lock before so it hasn't gone for me.
No we have Air 2 and mini in this ,should have had a thread on both models but to late for this thread.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Got to fly 4 batteries today with the Mini and only the first asked to do a compass cal and after that the rest were fine as far as that. I changed locations also to see if it did as before but was fine. Not sure why the change other than i had done a bad recal and that was causing the issue we posted about earlier.Was way to windy to try any distance test but
will try maybe after Sally moves on by.

No we have Air 2 and mini in this ,should have had a thread on both models but to late for this thread.
Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: dirkclod
Just remembered ( sucks getting old) something I used to do when things got weird with updates rolling out like they are. I used to do this with the Go app but hadn’t with the Fly yet and that’s instead of doing the update I would delete the app from my device and then just reinstall the new version. ?.
Hmmmm

Is it possible that battery data are no longer logged since version 1.1.9? Unfortunately it is missing in Airdata since the update. Can someone take a look? Before and After. See Atachment. I used iOS.

Attachments

• D8416346-F10F-4BEB-84FB-8F7F54B479C3.jpeg
    D8416346-F10F-4BEB-84FB-8F7F54B479C3.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 40
  • 4F4D5EB4-D546-47BC-A5D5-3A8B9E410424.jpeg
    4F4D5EB4-D546-47BC-A5D5-3A8B9E410424.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 40
Here in Finland is not yet available 1.1.9 for Anroid:(

1.1.8 is installed

I believe part of the update was to make it comparable with iOS 14. I didn’t fly between updates but the major improvement I’ve found is the now a 100% functional position icon (in the lower center of the normal screen). At best it would temporarily show the drone relationship to the controllers position and when it did work it was often not very accurate. Now after several flights in the past few days i can confirm it works all the time and is much more accurate. This is a massive improvement from where it’s been, I’m so much more comfortable knowing with confidence where the drone is and it’s heading in relation to my position without clicking on the map...

Thanks DJI for making droning with the mavic air 2 great again...

I got few application crashes with 1.1.8.
Glad to have 1.1.9 available and tested with no crash issues :)

Is it possible that battery data are no longer logged since version 1.1.9? Unfortunately it is missing in Airdata since the update. Can someone take a look? Before and After. See Atachment. I used iOS.
I can confirm this at least for Android.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada