DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly App 1.2.2 Adds Attitude Indicator

Latest DJI fly 1.2.2 isn't available on the play store, presumably due to DJI being on the govts entity lost? You'll need to sideload 1.2.2 for Android Visa their site

Note how unlike Apple it doesn't direct you to play store for Google...

You may need to enable sideload in security settings on your Android device..

Attachments

• 041F6D14-E469-4AB9-BCB6-8A9CCB852321.jpeg
    041F6D14-E469-4AB9-BCB6-8A9CCB852321.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 56203CF9-ABD6-455D-A5AC-E7050B06D1FA.jpeg
    56203CF9-ABD6-455D-A5AC-E7050B06D1FA.jpeg
    303.6 KB · Views: 17
Installed the newest DJI Fly App v1.2.2 last night, second flight on the new version this morning: having very bad video feed stutter if the new attitude sensor display is enabled. I'm on an iPhone XS running iOS 14.3 -- anyone else able to confirm they're seeing likewise? Happens in all three flight speed modes and both HD & Smooth transmission modes. If I switch to the map it goes back to normal.
Hello. My issue with the new update is that the directional arrow, as tiny as it is, points 180 degrees in the opposite direction to the drone even when I am physically pointing the rc straight at it! Anyone else have this issue and any idea how to fix it please? The older version was much clearer, bigger and better IMO

Thank you, that explains a lot.
I thought my device was just wonky but after I switched my phone to always show landscape, it works great!
Hello. I have this exact issue on my iPhone 11 pro. Never had any drama until I update the firmware. The new direction arrow points away from the drone when I know it is facing straight at it...

Hello. My issue with the new update is that the directional arrow, as tiny as it is, points 180 degrees in the opposite direction to the drone even when I am physically pointing the rc straight at it! Anyone else have this issue and any idea how to fix it please? The older version was much clearer, bigger and better IMO
Rotate your phone 180 degrees and see if that doesn't fix it..

Reactions: G Randy Brown
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229