DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly App Glitches

dosbft11

Reactions
What is the solution to unable downloading from Fly App? The download button remains blurr-The download arrow icon is also not visible

Have you experienced fly app crashing in the midst of editing videos. Is there a way to retrieve the effort?

From what site are you trying to download this?
Which version are you trying to download?
Given your location are there any blocks in place? No offence meant, it was just something that popped into my mind.
If for Android you could perhaps try one? of the APK sites.

I'm not sure he's talking about downloading the app itself. If I'm right, not sure what he's trying to download. Something blurry?

If you notice the OP is from Iraq and doing a pretty good job with English, but isn't making his question clear due to the language difficulty. I think what he is trying to say is that he is having difficulty downloading the image/video files that are on his phone/device that have been captured in the Fly App (cache?).

I would suggest to the OP that IMO it is usually better to download the files from the SD card onto a computer for editing if that's possible, though I know a lot of folks like putting things together right away on their phones.

That makes sense, but he never mentioned what he was trying to download. Figuring out he meant videos/photos was a good guess.

If you notice the OP is from Iraq and doing a pretty good job with English, but isn't making his question clear due to the language difficulty. I think what he is trying to say is that he is having difficulty downloading the image/video files that are on his phone/device that have been captured in the Fly App (cache?).

I would suggest to the OP that IMO it is usually better to download the files from the SD card onto a computer for editing if that's possible, though I know a lot of folks like putting things together right away on their phones.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

What I’m trying to ask is i captured the videos in the internal memory of MA2 .

There doesn’t seem an option to download these to my phone internal memory.

Hello dosbft11:

I usually connect my MA2 to my laptop to access images/video on the internal memory of the drone. While there may be a way to get those images transferred to a phone I don’t know of it.

Howard

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78