DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly app

Max Headroom

Reactions
Is there a way of changing the colour of the info highlighted in red below i struggle to see it when the sky is grey which it often is here, thanks in advance for any help you can give.

This is not my picture but it shows the problem.

dji app.png

No, that's not a configurable setting.

Is there a way of changing the colour of the info highlighted in red below i struggle to see it when the sky is grey which it often is here, thanks in advance for any help you can give.

This is not my picture but it shows the problem.

View attachment 178104
My recollection is that an improvement in the readablity of those numbers/symbols has been requested since the fly app was launched. That includes the suggestion that they be given a black background.

DJI's ignoring of this and other sensible requests is lamentable. I guess their 'referring it up the chain' amounts to the idea going in the bin.

That said, I recollect that I recently saw the option to enlarge some screen text but I have no idea which text the option relates to and I have no idea where in the app I saw the option.

I wish there was.

My recollection is that an improvement in the readablity of those numbers/symbols has been requested since the fly app was launched. That includes the suggestion that they be given a black background.

DJI's ignoring of this and other sensible requests is lamentable. I guess their 'referring it up the chain' amounts to the idea going in the bin.

That said, I recollect that I recently saw the option to enlarge some screen text but I have no idea which text the option relates to and I have no idea where in the app I saw the option.

Thanks.

It doesn't sound like its going to be fixed any time soon which is a shame as its obviously something that effects lots of users.

I did max out the text which did help a little.

That said, I recollect that I recently saw the option to enlarge some screen text
3 dots > Control >Display Zoom, it makes them bigger but doesnt change the colour

I did max out the text which did help a little.
You might try momentarily tilting the gimbal so that the row is over a dark background or momentarily shut down the exposure of the camera which would darken the image. Of course, neither action would be appropriate is you where shooting video etc..

Reactions: Max Headroom

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KurtisM918