DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly away and below

I see to many in this to give warnings to but will move it to OT instead but the calling of names is not going to be tolerated no where I put this so post at your own risk .
@BlackRider your new so just going to tell you post nonsense in the proper section which in this case is Off Topic and please
do not use ClickBait titles .

Reactions: macoman
NO, NO . . . It's all true!
I was on that Akula submarine, looking out the window, and saw the little DJI Air as we went past it !!

Had my air for about one week. Suddenly during flight, abput 20 meters altitude it flipped upside down, flying inverted before moving down towards sea. It plowed through the ocean surface, still sendig 4k video. It continued down to about 90 meters, where it suddenly activated the proximity sensors. The air recorded a russian Akula class submarine passing by at 30 knots. After this the air again flipped and headed towards the surface, where it after a couple of seconds exploded into a atomic fireball, ater that I dropped my controller and ran. Anyone had the same problem? I can upload the logs.....
One of the BEST postings ever of a problem with drones and inexperienced pilots. The reason you got the atomic fireball was because when your drone was at depth photographing the Akula the pressure was greater and then you ascended too quickly and your drone got the equivalent of the "bends" which divers get. This resulted in an over expansion of the nitrogen trapped in the joints of the drone causing the explosion. Next time you are at 90 meters be sure to take safety stops on the way up and you will end up with a conventional explosion rather than a nuclear one.

Reactions: MavicCF
I suspect co
Had my air for about one week. Suddenly during flight, abput 20 meters altitude it flipped upside down, flying inverted before moving down towards sea. It plowed through the ocean surface, still sendig 4k video. It continued down to about 90 meters, where it suddenly activated the proximity sensors. The air recorded a russian Akula class submarine passing by at 30 knots. After this the air again flipped and headed towards the surface, where it after a couple of seconds exploded into a atomic fireball, ater that I dropped my controller and ran. Anyone had the same problem? I can upload the logs.....
I suspect collusion with the Russians.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair