Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly away nothing on flight record

JerseyDroner1

Jersey Droner
Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Anyone else ever experience this? I was flying in a clearing in woods trying to do a shoot for a outdoor laser tag place. First problem I had was despite being in the clear to fly according to Kittyhawk/B4ufly and despite trying to unlock with dji flysafe (just in case) and being denied because DJI said I didn’t need to unlock anything. We got to location and it was a NFZ according to all three of our DJI apps.

thats all besides the point I guess..

In a clearing in woods I launched and the Mavic pro with no limit dronez firmware suddenly went up full speed with me touching the stick. I pulled down in the stick and it shut off and crashed into the ground. Checked flight record and has no data except 1 min flight And me pulling down in one stick..I didn’t kill the motors and interference .

the place is an outdoor laser tag place and uses powerful WiFi for that. I’m guessing that’s the cause, but my partner with Evo 2 had no issues flying from the same spot.

the place is an outdoor laser tag place and uses powerful WiFi for that.
Their WiFi cannot be any more powerful than other residential/commercial WiFi as they are all regulated for maximum transmission power by the FCC. In any case, a WiFi signal would not have caused your Mavic's motors to shut down.

In a clearing in woods I launched and the Mavic pro with no limit dronez firmware suddenly went up full speed with me touching the stick. I pulled down in the stick and it shut off and crashed into the ground. Checked flight record and has no data except 1 min flight And me pulling down in one stick..I didn’t kill the motors and interference .
It could be that you had blocked/dirty VPS sensors but without the flight logs it is just a guess. Please post the flight logs here so they can be examined and perhaps we can tell what really happened.

How do I download it? I use an iPad mini 4 with this drone. I’ve replaced the button plate just had a dent in it. I flew two solid batteries and everything is fine.. I understand interference but wonder why the motors shut off.. the flight record you can see shows me pull down on left stick only.. that should turn off motors right?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54