DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

fly more bag doesn't fit charger

Talley

Reactions
So with the mavic air fly more bag it fits the controller, drone, 3 extra batteries and the charging hub plus cords.

The mavic pro 2 fly more bag only fits the controller, drone, two batteries and i got the car charger to fit on the outside stretchy part.

why make a bag that can't fit everything you need to travel? I feel like I almost wasted my money here. My air fits everything. what gives. was the original MP fly more the same way?

Original MP also doesn't fit charger if you have batteries in the outside nets.

See it as a bag you use when you go out for the day, you have enough batteries with you and charger etc stays at home.

Reactions: geevee and TBird
There is absolutely no way the multi charger brick fits in there. You gotta have items on the outside stretchy parts. I feel traveling with this thing everything should fit nice inside the bag just like the mavic air.

I'll just have to get a hard case I guess. I just hate the bulk. The mavic air bag is small and perfect fitting for everything. I just feel the pro should be the same.

There is absolutely no way the multi charger brick fits in there. You gotta have items on the outside stretchy parts. I feel traveling with this thing everything should fit nice inside the bag just like the mavic air.

I'll just have to get a hard case I guess. I just hate the bulk. The mavic air bag is small and perfect fitting for everything. I just feel the pro should be the same.

I should have clarified - Yes I put the long charger in the outside stretch pockets. I do not expect everything to fit inside the bag, It was never intended for that. It works nicely. Obviously not the same as a protective hard case. DJI does sell other bags on their website that should fit everything inside.

Reactions: Greenflash
Ok but why not supply a bag that fits everything inside? Just like the mavic air does. This is the point I'm making.

Fair enough. Has anyone found a good hard case that will fit everything? I'd definitely buy one if I could find it.

I use the Lowepro Slingshot Backpack, love it. Everything also fits in the 150 size too, just a little more snug. It's not a hard case but supper convenient and well protected. Used this with my original Mavic Pro and now the M2P.

So you would rather carry a hard case over putting the charger in the side pocket?

My charger fits. Not the charger and the multicharger, unless I'm using the side pocket. To me, the bag isn't for carrying every possible accessory, its for packing up and going to shoot.

Ok but why not supply a bag that fits everything inside? Just like the mavic air does. This is the point I'm making.
Becasue it would be larger, and some of us prefer the current approach. When I go about I just take the bag with what I need for the day, the charger stays at home, and I wouldn't want a larger bag. When I travel it's easy to just throw the charger with other stuff, don't need a bag for that.

I actually don't like the Air bag, precisely becasue space savings from the aircraft are offset by the bag being made big to put everything in. I usually just use the aircraft-only case with the 2 batts in the flexible thingy at the back.

Reactions: HNMavic
I put my 2 batteries in the outside stretch pockets. You can push the buttons and see the charge value through the mesh. A hot battery will also cool down faster in the mesh pockets.

The MP FMC bag is perfect for me. It carries everything needed for an hour flying time in a small, unobtrusive bag. I leave the charger at home where I use it.

Yeah. The OG MP fly more bag was a tight fit just like your description of the M2P bag. I didn't really care for it and bought an Amazon Basics camera sling bag that had more padding for protection as well as more space. I didn't feel too cheated about the bag in the combo though. Fly More is all about the batteries for me. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I use the Lowepro Slingshot Backpack, love it. Everything also fits in the 150 size too, just a little more snug. It's not a hard case but supper convenient and well protected. Used this with my original Mavic Pro and now the M2P.
That's what I've been carrying my Nikon DLSR around in for years.

It's a great bag and I'll probably be repurposing it for my M2P now. :)

I wish DJI would include a diagram for how to pack the back most efficiently. except for the drone, the rest of it is guesswork and hit or miss for me. If any of you smart ones who are able to get the charger and all in the bag would post an image, I'l appreciate it.
It's always easier to get a bigger bag, but I'd like to keep things as compact as possible.

It would be nice to throw the fly more bag into the plane and have everything you need to have a weekend of flying fun. Not take more bags or have bigger bags. I have enough camera stuff and bags as it is. Sure I can fit my MP2 in my streetwalker roller bag but sometimes I just feel like flying for a weekend and not taking but just the bag.

I feel cheated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones