DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

fly more bag doesn't fit charger

Got a pic of your case with the mavic in it??

Here you go. Holds everything, including charger, car charger, the phone mount I use so I don't have to remove it from its case, 2 batteries, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_5880.jpg
    IMG_5880.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 269
I wish DJI would include a diagram for how to pack the back most efficiently. except for the drone, the rest of it is guesswork and hit or miss for me. If any of you smart ones who are able to get the charger and all in the bag would post an image, I'l appreciate it.
It's always easier to get a bigger bag, but I'd like to keep things as compact as possible.

Errr they do. There’s a tag on the side of the bag with a picture.

Reactions: cdubNga and sar104
I use the Lowepro Slingshot Backpack, love it. Everything also fits in the 150 size too, just a little more snug. It's not a hard case but supper convenient and well protected. Used this with my original Mavic Pro and now the M2P.
Thanks. That's a nice pack. I usually take the Fly More bag and stuff it in another backpack, but this would make access easier.

So, either the 150 or 250 will work. So, why get the 250? Do you end up liking the extra space in the top for other things you bring along?

I'm often on a bike, eBoard or going for a long hike. How does that pack sit with the single strap for adventures? I'm guessing you put one arm through and satchel it like a messenger back.

Such a cute lil bag though. Mine on the other hand. You'll see me coming with my slightly bigger shockproof and waterproof hardcase. It's best for storage and safest for travel.

This how I setup my Fly More bag. 2 batteries in the bottom and RC and car charger on top, I leave my wallet charger at home.IMG_20180829_225959.jpegIMG_20180829_225847.jpeg

Reactions: Drea and Mavic 57
Ok but why not supply a bag that fits everything inside? Just like the mavic air does. This is the point I'm making.

Mavic air is basically smaller so it is easier to design a bag which will fit all in and would not be to bulky. If You’re so concern then sell the original one abd get small back pack to fit all in. In my opinion all fly more bags are useless. I fly with tablet so i can’t use it.

I have the MP fly more and it fits everything for the most part. However, it is a pretty tight fit

I got a Nanuk case that’s made for the mavic 1 pro for general use. Holds everything the fly more package includes. I use the fly more leather bag when I travel on a plane, as it is smaller and draws less attention. I really never bring the car charger anywhere, just the home charger. Just anticipate your usage and charge all 3 batts accordingly. Once at your destination you can always find a place to charge with the home charger. I’m sure Nanuk will soon come out with a new case for the mavic 2-

I liked the bag that came with the fly more package. It holds everything for a day trip and still small enough to throw in a backpack. Easily fits the M2, RC, 4 batteries, filters, car charger & multi plug, spare props, misc cables and my Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet.bag frnt.jpg side bag.jpg

Reactions: bburnett15
Here's how I have it. (see attached images)

In addition to the photos below, I have extra memory cards and other bits and pieces in both the outer flap front exterior pocket and in the inside mesh pocket (under the lid).

I have to admit that it's a tight fit putting the M2Pro into the compartment. The props can catch on the edge of the divider and the edge of the bag. It's better to put the drone in before the controller.

92cgHRf.jpg

uzLAuzD.jpg

qgi3AJW.jpg

gtxlHee.jpg

Here's how I have it. (see attached images)

In addition to the photos below, I have extra memory cards and other bits and pieces in both the outer flap front exterior pocket and in the inside mesh pocket (under the lid).

I have to admit that it's a tight fit putting the M2Pro into the compartment. The props can catch on the edge of the divider and the edge of the bag. It's better to put the drone in before the controller.

92cgHRf.jpg

uzLAuzD.jpg

qgi3AJW.jpg

gtxlHee.jpg
looks good!

OK

now put everything inside, close it, inside, everything. Lets see those photos. See my point. Mavic Air does that. MP should of too.

I’m just disappointed that after two years, and experience from the Mavic Air, DJI couldn’t come up with a better designed fly more bag. To me this seems to simply be the original Mavic bag just a bit bigger. I tried using the original but quickly moved on to about 6 other bags until I settled on the Tenba Messenger DNA 10.

I have the Air too and really do like how it’s laid out. I’m not a big fan of the big weird pocket on the Air bag, but I actually find myself using it sometimes.

Their people had two years to redesign this Mavic Pro 2 bag-this redesign probably took about 10 minutes to figure out.

Z

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun