DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FLY MORE CASE Modification to Stop Warped Propellers

See post #1 Sticker in at least some flymore cases (mine didn't have a sticker like this)

cheers mine had the sticker

or just get these and call it a day

I got a set of these rubber prop retainers and they do hold everything in place, but the MM won’t fit in the Flymore case with the rear prop retainer installed. So these are good for chucking the MM in my backpack for hiking, but don’t address the case’s rear prop distortion issue.

Why cut up your case that’s suppose to support the weight of the drone. Just tuck the propellers in before the hump and you are good to go

I do this to keep the rear props from flopping around when I put it in the case. The rubber band has just enough tension to hold them in place without putting any undue pressure on them. So you need to find the right length rubber band.

The front props are easy to position before closing the lid so nothing extra needed there.

miniproprubberband.jpg

I got a set of these rubber prop retainers and they do hold everything in place, but the MM won’t fit in the Flymore case with the rear prop retainer installed. So these are good for chucking the MM in my backpack for hiking, but don’t address the case’s rear prop distortion issue.
re read my post and look at my pics. you need to deform the case big to soften it up then the mini fits with the covers on.

Like I say in the video, its not for everyone cutting up the case. My style of droning means that i need to get the drone out quickly and pack it away fast.
Most of the time I have the controller and phone attached in my pocket and the drone sitting in the case with battery ready to go.
I don't have time to be faffing around making sure props are tied up or sitting correctly. I want to put the drone in the case and move onto the next shot as fast as possible.
if Dji had just made a case that worked (and propellers) then no one would have to be worrying about how it is stored. ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998