DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly more worth it?

I have the drone in the DJI mavic sleeve thing, protects the props a bit more. That or velcro strap.
Batteries i always stored 1 in each of the outside mesh pockets.

Reactions: mreloc
Question re the bag: Packing 2 extra batteries the remote and drone don't seem to fit in the bag very well. I am having to remove the props to get the Mavic in. Watching Youtube review videos, people whip the drone out of the bag easy with props on...??

I put two batteries side by side under the remote, AC in the other side camera side down. My mount and iPad go in the side pockets with extra props. I don’t take the charger with me when I fly. Probably get another bag for traveling.

Does the Fly More pack come with a charger for the hub that works off the mains as well as the car's 12V socket?

I have a Fly more coming and will sell the bag when it arrives.
I just got my fly more package, definitely not interested in the bag. So that will go up for sale soon. Im using Lowpro tahoe 150 back pack. IMG_6214.JPG

It's not worth it, you can put rubber bands around the Mavic props and put it in a nice backpack and come out much better because of all the other things you can put in a backpack. I use a camera backpack.

I think it’s worth it; if just the 2 batteries, charger, charging hub, car charger , and extra props. The bag is extra which I’ll never use.

Hi guys, how many of you bought the flymore package, it it worthh it, or do you order stuff you need separately?
Just ordering one battery when they are available. No need for anything else in the Fly More package. Why would you spend money on the mulit charger when you can pay less for another charger and charge two at a time. I don’t need three batteries anyway as I am coming from an Air and seems about the same with two as three Air batteries.

E2598F69-44B0-45E2-94DB-883AE28A2891.jpeg

Question re the bag: Packing 2 extra batteries the remote and drone don't seem to fit in the bag very well. I am having to remove the props to get the Mavic in. Watching Youtube review videos, people whip the drone out of the bag easy with props on...??

If you put the batteries in the bag the way they are shipped two of them side-by-side with the foam piece in the middle and then the flap that goes down so the controller and stuff can go on top, it’s an exceptionally tight fit to get the drone in with the props on. That said, I got EVERYTHING to fit in the Fly More kit bag including an @Skyreat tablet holder and lanyard. My only complaint or should I say concern is the amount of pressure put on the outward facing prop mounts.

I’m not sure that I’m comfortable with it. I may look for a different storage solution and utilise the fly more bag for when I won’t need more than three batteries of flight time. That way I can free up a lot of space and as you mentioned, transport it with the props on for easy and out. The reality is, the bag is about a 1/2” short on every dimension for a more relaxed fit.

Reactions: ndroll
Hi guys, how many of you bought the flymore package, it it worthh it, or do you order stuff you need separately?
I decided to buy the flymore combo kit. It's a must to have extra batteries. I also bought the same type package when I purchased the Mavic Pro a couple of years with the LowePro backpack. I keep my P4P in a Pelican type case and have bought everything separately, batteries, props, etc. The Mavic 2 Pro bag seemed to be iffy when i got it but it's growing on me. It's so compact and can hold everything I need for a daily flight plan. I like the fact that I can stuff it in my suitcase and not have to carry a separate bag on the plane. I'll probably purchase a pelican case when they come out with one that suits me.

I also just ordered the fly more kit. I was on the fence, but did some internet price checking, and found that Newegg is selling it for $266 (I paid $273 after shipping). Since two batteries alone would be $240, I figured this was a decent deal. I'll likely be buying a different case or bag though.

Reactions: endless_shutters
I think you're better off buying what you need separately. You'll get better components for less money.

A couple of extra batteries, sure. The DJI bag isn't very good; you can find something better that is more tailored to your needs (soft-sided, hard shell, backpack, whatever). DJI's multicharger charges batteries sequentially, so it'll still take almost four hours to charge three batteries. Ditch that for one of the blue five-in-one chargers for about $40 that charges three batteries, the controller and another USB device simultaneously; you're out the door in a little more than an hour. Extra props are cheap on their own.
I love u man in a no **** way. You always stop me from doing stupid stuff.

I bought the FMC for my MP. The carry bag is perfect and holds everything I need for an hour of flying.
... Ive only needed 2 batteries. So the 3rd is still in the box...
You should number your batteries and use them in rotation. It is better for the battery to use it instead of store it.
The batteries fit nicely in the two side mesh pockets. The advantage to this is you can see the battery strength by pressing the button through the mesh and a used battery will cool faster in the outside pocket. I also leave the props on without problems.
FMCBagContents.JPG

FMCBagOpen.JPG

FMCBag.JPG

Attachments

• FMCBagOpen.JPG
    FMCBagOpen.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 14
I also just ordered the fly more kit. I was on the fence, but did some internet price checking, and found that Newegg is selling it for $266 (I paid $273 after shipping). Since two batteries alone would be $240, I figured this was a decent deal. I'll likely be buying a different case or bag though.
Thank you for this!

I just picked it up at Best Buy on Saturday. Brought it in today for a price match and they put the $55 difference back into my account.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eastoncrafter