DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly space

Does anybody know where to fly legally in the Western Masschusetts area
Thanks oman
Looks like there are very few limitations other than Westover Air Reserve Base (no LAANC services) and the Class D airport KBAF just west of it (KBAF, LAANC available).

Looks like there are very few limitations other than Westover Air Reserve Base (no LAANC services) and the Class D airport KBAF just west of it (KBAF, LAANC available).

I have done all this there is always some limitation

Mass sucks for number of places to fly! If you want to fly you have to drive miles

Thank you oman

Last edited:
I find this puzzling. I live in eastern MA. Here we have dense class D airports (I can still fly in many areas using LAANC), historic parks (no fly), DCR land (no fly), national wildlife refuge (no fly). But still I can fly many places without driving far, and some within walking distance. What kind of obstacles are you encountering? If you can point out some specific areas we might be able to offer suggestions.

Reactions: MS Coast
I find this puzzling. I live in eastern MA. Here we have dense class D airports (I can still fly in many areas using LAANC), historic parks (no fly), DCR land (no fly), national wildlife refuge (no fly). But still I can fly many places without driving far, and some within walking distance. What kind of obstacles are you encountering? If you can point out some specific areas we might

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147