DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flyaway Mavic Pro

EightyTu

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

First timer poster.

Been flying this drone for the last month, non-stop.
All of a sudden on the 1st of Nov., the controller and app disconnected from the drone.
800 feet out and 345 feet high. I don't know what happened. Best searching very hard at the last known GPS location.
Thick forest, lucky its only 5 mins away from my house. I put about 5 hours into the search, nothing!
One thing that went wrong that day is that I forgot to insert the SD card. But I don't think that has anything to do with the drone going rogue?
Could be another flyer near by. Saw another drone or even my drone flying away, I tried to run after it but no luck.

Saw someone helping with the flight log, can I please get some help? But if it went rogue would be so hard to find.

Do you guys think it can survive the crash? Also been raining here :oops:

Thank you for your help! Trying to find closure! o_O

One thing that went wrong that day is that I forgot to insert the SD card. But I don't think that has anything to do with the drone going rogue?
No SD card won't affect your flight - just your ability to take photos.
Saw someone helping with the flight log, can I please get some help? But if it went rogue would be so hard to find.
The drone whisperers aren't clairvoyant.
They are going to need data to investigate.
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.

Thank guys!

Here's my flight log.

DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

The red line is where I saw a 2nd or my flyaway drone.
View attachment 52149
The data doesn't tell us much.
It shows you flying e-SE at full speed and climbing hard and the data just stops with no change in the pitch, roll or yaw that might indicate a problem or crash.
You were up too high to fly behind any obstacles and the battery had plenty of juice.
Sudden power loss looks like a possibility.

Reactions: EightyTu
The data doesn't tell us much.
It shows you flying e-SE at full speed and climbing hard and the data just stops with no change in the pitch, roll or yaw that might indicate a problem or crash.
You were up too high to fly behind any obstacles and the battery had plenty of juice.
Sudden power loss looks like a possibility.

Thank you Meta4! I think I'm going to keep trying to look for her!
I apprecate the help!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard