DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying in Brooklyn

Mrmund

Reactions
I'll be flying in Brooklyn a bunch in the next few weeks if anyone wants to join. I've been getting into FPV lately but I'm still flying my Mavics too. I'll bring a handful of aircraft if anyone wants to check them out

I assume you've checked the drone laws and airspace of NYC??? As the article states, much of the city is in Class B airspace and is densely populated. I'm not sure what steps you need to take to fly there (legally and safely).
NYC Drone law publication

If you get it figured out let me know. I've got family in Williamsburg.

Reactions: Mrmund
I assume you've checked the drone laws and airspace of NYC??? As the article states, much of the city is in Class B airspace and is densely populated. I'm not sure what steps you need to take to fly there (legally and safely).
NYC Drone law publication

If you get it figured out let me know. I've got family in Williamsburg.
Yes, I've got it figured out. I appreciate your concern, with the density here flying UAS could be quite dangerous

I'll be flying in Brooklyn a bunch in the next few weeks if anyone wants to join. I've been getting into FPV lately but I'm still flying my Mavics too. I'll bring a handful of aircraft if anyone wants to check them out

Marine Park is designated drone flying park .

Unfortunately almost all of the few designated drone parks in NYC are controlled by clubs that you have to be a member of to fly there. (they also require AMA membership)

Marine Park is designated drone flying park .
Marine park has been designated by NYC as legal to fly your drone no club involved just like the designated park in Queens which is Forest Park or Calvert Vaux Park in Brooklyn
I have been flying at this location for years

Marine park has been designated by NYC as legal to fly your drone no club involved just like the designated park in Queens which is Forest Park or Calvert Vaux Park in Brooklyn
I have been flying at this location for years
Are you sure I'm looking to fly my new drone today there and I don't want any problems is there a area that you go too?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka