DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying in Majorca

Wrecker

Reactions
Hi all done a search on here and the web seem to find conflicting information.

I go to Majorca in a couple of weeks time I am staying in Puerto Pollensa northern Majorca. Anyone had any issues with flying in Majorca. Do you think it would be a waste of time taking it.

Cheers Wrecker

Hi all done a search on here and the web seem to find conflicting information.

I go to Majorca in a couple of weeks time I am staying in Puerto Pollensa northern Majorca. Anyone had any issues with flying in Majorca. Do you think it would be a waste of time taking it.

Cheers Wrecker
Howdy from Wyoming @Wrecker , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Theres a problem with flying near Puerto Pollenca. Theres a military seaplane base in the bay. Restrictions are drones are not permitted to fly within 8km of small aerodromes and heliports.

The good news is the top of Mallorca is unrestricted airspace. You could drive out into the mountains and fly without problems.

Theres a problem with flying near Puerto Pollenca. Theres a military seaplane base in the bay. Restrictions are drones are not permitted to fly within 8km of small aerodromes and heliports.

The good news is the top of Mallorca is unrestricted airspace. You could drive out into the mountains and fly without problems.

That's my luck a "military seaplane base " in the bay I am stopping in. Thinking of hiring a car so may be worth taking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000