DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying in neighborhood?

I fly neighborhood all the time and I have not had anyone come to me yet and complain, not gonna lie they are going to get told to pound sand anyway. However, I also make it a point that I launch and land from back yard(far more comfortable) if distance/interference will allow it. People are far to uptight about this stuff. First question to ask someone who has approached squawking about privacy: Do you have a smart TV, Alexa, Google home, or a smart phone with a camera.....the answer is Yes........Then you are not worried about privacy, go home.

Reactions: J-Dog
Very good point.
I fly neighborhood all the time and I have not had anyone come to me yet and complain, not gonna lie they are going to get told to pound sand anyway. However, I also make it a point that I launch and land from back yard(far more comfortable) if distance/interference will allow it. People are far to uptight about this stuff. First question to ask someone who has approached squawking about privacy: Do you have a smart TV, Alexa, Google home, or a smart phone with a camera.....the answer is Yes........Then you are not worried about privacy, go home.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e