Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Flying in Rhode Island

Spbouvier

Thinking of pulling the trigger. Is there places to fly in Rhode island with out breaking the law and getting in trouble? Could I have some ideas. It seems like everywhere in Rhode island is near a hospital heleport or airport. Thanks in advance

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Bunny Too

Staff member
Thinking of pulling the trigger. Is there places to fly in Rhode island with out breaking the law and getting in trouble? Could I have some ideas. It seems like everywhere in Rhode island is near a hospital heleport or airport. Thanks in advance
Howdy from Wyoming @Spbouvier , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Download the AirMap app, it is available for iOS and Android, this will give you a good view of areas that are off limits. Fly safe and have fun!

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxw.wx