DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

flying in yellow zones

openation

Reactions
Hello, I have an issue flying my drone. I am in a yellow zone the controller wont work at all

Hello, I have an issue flying my drone. I am in a yellow zone the controller wont work at all

That is not how the yellow zones work, so something else is wrong with the setup.
When you do take off in a yellow zone you get a Pop Up asking you to be aware of your flight and what you do is simply check off the box.

So nothing to do with the controller not working so to speak.

Phantomrain.org
Approved vendor.

Last edited:
Are you in an "authorization zone?" If so, I've had to tap the "take off" button on the controller so that it takes me to a couple of pop up windows that allow me to get and then enter an "authorization code." Might that be your issue?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
First of all I am very far from the airport. I am located in front of a huge park where i would like fly my drone. Now there is 3 intents on the park where i want to fly my drone and on the controller there is a notice i can't get rid off. It does says that I can fly it under my responsability and it gives me the option on the bottom to press the button where it says YES, but is not even highlighted. I press the button but it does nothing. The other day I went to another park where there is no yellow zone and you can fly the drone there, and still there is that sign that comes on the controller. the only difference was that i managed to fly the drone there but with the big warning sign on my controller. It didn't want to go away. It was terrible i could not see nothing because it was on my way....... I tried everything. Like when it asks me to calibrate the compass, even calibrate the IMU and it doesn't work either way!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me I would appreciated very much and thank you

there is a very small check box within that popup you have to hit before hitting yes or accept or whatever it says. Did you make sure to check that box?

Reactions: ff22
well at the beginning there was the buttons you are telling me. and I use the one that said yes instead of the one that asks for your credit card. Now that button doesn't come at all I don't know how to do it so it can give me that option again. please help me on this matter.

I should have ask first, are you able to fly in an area that is nowhere near a NFZ?
Yes I could but the warning sign stil there I can't get rid off it......... It is very annoying I cant see where i am gong.

That is not how the yellow zones work, so something else is wrong with the setup.
When you do take off in a yellow zone you get a Pop Up asking you to be aware of your flight and what you do is simply check off the box.

So nothing to do with the controller not working so to speak.

Phantomrain.org
Approved vendor.
well if this is the case then I don't know what to do then. I know this is very annoying for me because i can't see where I am going. It is very frustrating

well if this is the case then I don't know what to do then. I know this is very annoying for me because i can't see where I am going. It is very frustrating
You did not answer the question. Probably some screen shots would be helpful.

I'm kind like have the same problem. I'm in the yellow zone. I can make my Mavic Air up in the air and it can get around no problem on Normal Mode. But when I switched it to Sport Mode it move so slow like crawling up in the air, I tried forward, backward, left & right still slow. When I want to gain altitude its goes up so fast same thing on goin down fast. Is this one of the restrictions for yellow zone make the drone slow?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet