DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying over reefs

I think it would look better if you flew as low and slow as you are comfortable doing over the reef. Try not to harm any wildlife but flying slowly toward some birds could be interesting, especially if they take off to fly. That would look cool. And, don't forget the straight down shot, always a must to show anything that might be in the water. Good idea though. Keep shootin' Tex!

Thanks.How does one manipulate the gimbal to shoot straight down.I did not know that one can focus the gimbal on a specific area.Can you help please.Flying the Mavic Air 2

Thanks.How does one manipulate the gimbal to shoot straight down.I did not know that one can focus the gimbal on a specific area.Can you help please.Flying the Mavic Air 2
I fly a Mavic Pro 2. But all Mavics, including the Air 2, have a small wheel, top left on the controller behind where your phone sits, that allows you to tilt the camera at any angle, even straight down. If you do get the gimbal to point that way, fly slowly, or start very low looking at something specific then slow ascend. Makes a nice shot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio