DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jeto

Reactions
Just spent 3 weeks in this gorgeous country, capturing the best of what we experienced!

The locations:
Boracay
Cantimbuhan Island
Coron
Bohol
Tumalog Falls
Manjuyod Sandbar

Let me know what you think, constructive criticism welcome! :)

I like both the location and filming but not a fan of jumpy edit.

I'll have to watch some other videos to see what other people are doing! :)

So longer clips that only transition into a new scene/ camera angle not a second further on the same clip?

You just need a nice music now ! Was in Coron last year !!

Maybe too much "jump effect" effectively, but nice video !!

Reactions: Jeto
Did you get a permission to CAAP for the drone?
I heard that some tourists got a really expensive surprise when they find out @ Custom there that they need to pay an import tax or you leave your drone @ the check point hoping that you can get it back upon leaving the country.

Sweet footage!! I think that the jumping can be a neat little touch but maybe only do one fast set and then don't do anymore. There was just a little too much of it but could be cool if only one little set of jumps was done. Nice video though. Looked beautiful!

Did you get a permission to CAAP for the drone?
I heard that some tourists got a really expensive surprise when they find out @ Custom there that they need to pay an import tax or you leave your drone @ the check point hoping that you can get it back upon leaving the country.

I didn't ask for permission. According to the locals, tourists fly drones all the time in the Philippines.
Checked the rules and no licence or registration was required for the mavic. That was my interpretation anyway!

Their law system is pretty relaxed at the best of times regardless! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan