DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying through stuff at my local park

You are having fun with it aren't you :)

I was thinking at the start, all it needed was the duff duff duff da duf duf duf intro of EastEnders. But what really worked for me was the backwards reveal shots. If you are flying towards something you know what's coming up, but if you fly backwards the rose bushes jumping out at you come as a complete surprise! I also liked the focus transitions - I plan to use them now ;)

Oh I'm having so much fun ?

Yeah next time I use that shot I will use the Eastenders tune to it hahaha.
And that is very true about the backwards shot, I will definitely be incorporating more of those in my future videos! I edited on the Fly app and the focus transition is one of the better looking transitions there ?

Good job on the close proximity shots!! Those can be tough to nail without crashing. I guess the Mini helps. ;) I like how the second shot goes between several trees in one shot. ? Also as others mentioned, a reveal flying backwards gives a great effect. If there was anything I would change it might be the colors, but I know that that can be hard, especially in direct sunlight.

Nice shot, but one thing that would look cooler would be to reverse your footage in post so everyone will think you're flying expert! lol...?

• Haha
Reactions: KingsleyCng
Thank you guys for all your kind words!
I think the main takeaway here from the comments is that I need to reverse my shots more ??
I will definitely take that into consideration, and I will also be incorporating more close proximity shots in my videos because the end result is so satisfying (if I don't crash the drone, of course ?)

Thank you guys for all your kind words!
I think the main takeaway here from the comments is that I need to reverse my shots more ??
I will definitely take that into consideration, and I will also be incorporating more close proximity shots in my videos because the end result is so satisfying (if I don't crash the drone, of course ?)
For just a park fly , I thought it was nice. I enjoyed the editing you did. I need to learn and practice that.

Reactions: KingsleyCng
Yeah I feel like I'm understanding the drone more and more from these flights so that when I'm at a proper location I won't accidentally mess up the footage ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu