DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Focus peaking on CrystalSky?

rfc

Reactions
Been reading many threads about Focus Peaking...some from last year. Some say it's on Android and IOS only on Go but not Go4. Does anyone know if it's in Go4 for CrystalSky? Where the heck is it?

It is not part of the monitor, it has to be present in the aircraft. It needs to be turned on in the AC then it displays on the monitor. I had an Inspire 2 and saw it on the CS and had a Mavic Platinum and it showed on the CS. Problem was, the the MPP was turning off the peaking as soon as I either switched to video, or anytime I powered down the bird. One of many reasons I got rid of the MPP.

It is not part of the monitor, it has to be present in the aircraft. It needs to be turned on in the AC then it displays on the monitor. I had an Inspire 2 and saw it on the CS and had a Mavic Platinum and it showed on the CS. Problem was, the the MPP was turning off the peaking as soon as I either switched to video, or anytime I powered down the bird. One of many reasons I got rid of the MPP.
Is it called "Focus Peaking Threshold" in camera settings? There's High, Standard, Low, etc. How the heck do you use it?