DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Focus Track not supported

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I am just starting to explore Active Track and associated Focus Track options. In my attempt to do so today I got the message Focus Track not supported in current recording format/shooting mode. I was filming in .mov (tried mp4 too), Normal (not dlog). I was not in Tele, it was normal video mode and I tried to draw a square around a person walking while I was filming and when I was not filming. I kept getting the same message. Any idea what I was doing wrong?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 5.06.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 5.06.47 PM.jpg
    691.6 KB · Views: 12
I am just starting to explore Active Track and associated Focus Track options. In my attempt to do so today I got the message Focus Track not supported in current recording format/shooting mode. I was filming in .mov (tried mp4 too), Normal (not dlog). I was not in Tele, it was normal video mode and I tried to draw a square around a person walking while I was filming and when I was not filming. I kept getting the same message. Any idea what I was doing wrong?
Hello, do you got any solution for that problem? i have the same trouble and i cant reach the solution

I think FT is limited to 4k30 and I was shooting 4k60.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I think FT is limited to 4k30 and I was shooting 4k60.
Yes, lots of processor intensive modes are limited to 4K 30fps. Doubling the frame rate to 4K 60fps limits what else can be done simultaneously. Similarly, on other drones, 4K 60fps was limited to H.265 because processor couldn't handle the larger file sizes of 4K 60fps in H.264.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31