DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Follow Me Mode

Merrill277

Reactions
When flying in "follow me" mode, always use normal mode when using "follow me" because you can and should also use "bypass" in your settings. This way when the drone comes near any obstacles it will go around them. This will help you avoid any crashes in branches etc. Also, it will only go as fast as you, the object it is following, is going so tripod makes no sense. I've used mine many times this way on both segways as well as bikes. Works great. The only problem I encountered was when someone else passes between myself and the drone, it sometimes get confused and you have to reset your connection. Best of Luck!

When flying in "follow me" mode, always use normal mode when using "follow me" because you can and should also use "bypass" in your settings. This way when the drone comes near any obstacles it will go around them. This will help you avoid any crashes in branches etc. Also, it will only go as fast as you, the object it is following, is going so tripod makes no sense. I've used mine many times this way on both segways as well as bikes. Works great. The only problem I encountered was when someone else passes between myself and the drone, it sometimes get confused and you have to reset your connection. Best of Luck!
Hi Merrill, I have just purchased a DJI air 2s. I can’t get follow me to work. Would you be able to advise

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird