DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

For a beginner

Very impressed & that’s Just a quick play. Once I get to know the program they should be better. A bit to much color in the 2nd one but not bad for a “quicky”

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Just been playing around with the Aperture Priority mode, looking good. I do like the way the shutter speed compensates for different light environments. Thank you @Meta4 for you’re recommendation.

Was going to try it out this morning, windy & peeing down with rain, typical..:mad:

My weather website. Burnham-on-Crouch - Weather

Hi slim,

I’ve only got a couple from last weekend, I dumped the rest cos they were to grainy. So I’ve played with them in post. Only so much you can do with the same photo...

Hopefully I can get out flying this weekend & get better shots, that when the real fun will start. Looking forward to it though.

A really busted shot F5D1C434-BC85-424F-93CB-32EEBB07CFB2.png41F72654-AF5E-4CA4-8BBB-A3C8E076862A.pngbut when shot my intent was to see what could be done in post

Reactions: Porky
What program is that? Looking different to the one I’m using:oops:

I’ll start playing around with this program now, with my one photo I’ve got, lol:D

Just can’t wait to go flying and get some descent Raw files. Going to try what meta4 suggested, putting the camera in aperture mode. Hopefully I might get some great shots

The photos won’t be brilliant, not to bothered about that at the mo but as long as I get a nice sharp photo, play around with it in post so it looks descent then I’ll start thinking about a nice composted shot. One thing at a time though.;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN