DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forget to press that record button

I'm always forgetting to press the record button its driving me mad anyone with me
And I thought such forgetfulness was just an age thing. I see it happens for the young folk also.

And I thought such forgetfulness was just an age thing. I see it happens for the young folk also.
Yes I'm 46 years young and I have a parrot bebop 2 drone and 8t starts recording from takeoff I love it don't gotta remember to start recording they should change that meaning DJI

Didn't get sd card with my quad mini 2 what's the best capacity to get I know the v30 but 64 128 or what ??
64 is a good size but 128 is probably more cost effective and readily available.
Bear in mind that the bigger the card the more footage etc. you could lose if you lose the drone.......unless you back the footage up to something else.

Last edited:
I'm well into my flight I look to the left and wtf and I only get the flight back or rth omg!!!
I'm a nervous flyer. Check all the vitals, EMU, GPS, props, frame rate, ISO, aperture, exposure compensation, shutter speed, flight restrictions, look for people, look for wildlife, look for traffic, scan for general situational awareness. Watch everything like a hawk as I have had sooooo many weird things happen with these birds. Does it hover correctly, Does it recognize altitude, on and on and on. And yes, often at the end of the flight after putting it back in the case, I realize I never hit record. If my wife is along, she will remind me.

I'm a nervous flyer. Check all the vitals, EMU, GPS, props, frame rate, ISO, aperture, exposure compensation, shutter speed, flight restrictions, look for people, look for wildlife, look for traffic, scan for general situational awareness. Watch everything like a hawk as I have had sooooo many weird things happen with these birds. Does it hover correctly, Does it recognize altitude, on and on and on. And yes, often at the end of the flight after putting it back in the case, I realize I never hit record. If my wife is along, she will remind me.
I don't know if posting links is allowed here but I have some great footage on YouTube gotta remember to hit that record button geeesh

Howdy and welcome, Champ.

I'm just getting started, and have on occasion discovered I'd got only video of the times between intended shots. Being a beginner in a place without terribly spectacular views (west of Richmond, Virginia), the losses weren't devastating; just poking around local parks and such. Still I wish I had the slow, manual panorama from the suburbs showing distant downtown Richmond with Christmas lights on. Next year!

I don't know if posting links is allowed here but I have some great footage on YouTube gotta remember to hit that record button geeesh
Post away your youtube links ..here
And forgetting to hit record is better than forgetting to put the sd card in

Reactions: Twinchampion45
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N