DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fort Nothe, Weymouth. One of the best preserved military fortifications in England.

Derlisz

Reactions
The video was actually filmed around the summer of 2018 using Mavic Pro and Osmo X3
The description from Wikipedia:
Nothe Fort /noʊð/ is a fort in Weymouth, Dorset, England, situated at the end of the Nothe Peninsula, which juts eastwards from the town of Weymouth, and Weymouth Harbour, into the sea to the north of the ex-military Portland Harbour. The fort is located next to Nothe Gardens. The coastal defence was built between 1860 and 1872 by 26 Company of the Royal Engineers to protect Portland and Weymouth Harbours, with Portland then becoming an important Royal Navy base. Shaped like the letter D, the fort was built with bomb-proof casemates and deep magazines.[1] The fort was abandoned in 1956 and purchased by the local council in 1961. It is now a museum and remains one of the best-preserved forts of its kind in the country.[2] Copyright free music thanks to Hooksounds.com

Let me know what you think.

Reactions: pross
Nice video, dont live too far from here and I didnt even know that was there! Its on my todo list now.

@Derlisz either coincidence or really good video editing as each time you change to a different view its on the beat of the music :) 10/10 eitherway great video!

Reactions: Derlisz
Nice video, dont live too far from here and I didnt even know that was there! Its on my todo list now.
I also live nearby and have visited Weymouth a few times before finding this on Google maps :) Thanks for your comment.

@Derlisz either coincidence or really good video editing as each time you change to a different view its on the beat of the music :) 10/10 eitherway great video!
Thanks a lot. I tend to edit to the beat although some professionals say it's not a proper thing to do but as these videos have no real story line this actually the a bit more appealing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato