DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found a seller shipping on Nov 21st!

Gsxr150

Reactions
Hey guys, I have been stalking the forum for a while and playing the chess game finding the right seller. I decided to take a gamble and purchase from a seller on ebay called "fastshipdrones". I bought the fly more combo from him and then sent an email asking how he knows he is getting drones when no one knows when they are receiving them. He responded saying they had a conference call with DJI. I guess he is the largest customer of Drone Nerds... Anyhow, I spoke with him on the phone this afternoon and he seems very legit and confident that his drones are arriving on the 20th of Nov or so. He also agreed to cancel my order if they are delayed for any reason.

No need to "hate" if you think he doesn't know when his drones are arriving - I can only take his word and he seems solid.

Hopefully this helps someone? If you want to reach out to him, here is is info:

Matt

Customer Support Lead
CaliFlo Trading Co

Contact us: (805) 250-1730

Hey guys, I have been stalking the forum for a while and playing the chess game finding the right seller. I decided to take a gamble and purchase from a seller on ebay called "fastshipdrones". I bought the fly more combo from him and then sent an email asking how he knows he is getting drones when no one knows when they are receiving them. He responded saying they had a conference call with DJI. I guess he is the largest customer of Drone Nerds... Anyhow, I spoke with him on the phone this afternoon and he seems very legit and confident that his drones are arriving on the 20th of Nov or so. He also agreed to cancel my order if they are delayed for any reason.

No need to "hate" if you think he doesn't know when his drones are arriving - I can only take his word and he seems solid.

Matt

Customer Support Lead
CaliFlo Trading Co

He probably is very legit. The problem is he more than likely won't actually know how many he is getting until he gets them.
Dealers are ordering 100 and only getting deliveries of a fraction of that number

Gotcha...he said they just had a conference call with DJI. I thought that sounded promising. He also said they are shipping to him on the 11th (I think he said 11th), so I guess worse case I could ask him how many he has coming.

Gotcha...he said they just had a conference call with DJI. I thought that sounded promising. He also said they are shipping to him on the 11th (I think he said 11th), so I guess worse case I could ask him how many he has coming.
I don't think he will actually know until the delivery (and paperwork) arrives.
He will know exactly how many he ordered but not know (yet) how many he's getting.
@msinger maybe able to answer this one better or correct me if I'm wrong.

I've got one on order from Ralph at fly high USA .
He has a few trickling in ..
Good place to buy a wide range of high performance drones and accessories . .

Matt

Customer Support Lead
CaliFlo Trading Co

Goodluck buddy.. offtopic .. ur Gsxr is that the bike ?

Nice, another fellow rider on the boards :thumbsup:

Reactions: dam
Yep, used to ride and had several bikes! GSXR has always been my favorite and 150 was my top speed (on a track of course ) ;)

Now I'm into drones and boating!

Thanks for the input so far. I will keep in touch with the seller, Matt and see how this pans out.

Reactions: dam
I don't think he will actually know until the delivery (and paperwork) arrives.
He will know exactly how many he ordered but not know (yet) how many he's getting.
@msinger maybe able to answer this one better or correct me if I'm wrong.
We've seen delivery dates for other large dealers change a few times now. I wouldn't get too excited until this seller receives the tracking number from DJI.

Yeah, that's the reality.. they can say whatever they want, until they actually have product in their hands it's a crap shoot, conference call with DJI or not.

Yeah, that's the reality.. they can say whatever they want, until they actually have product in their hands it's a crap shoot, conference call with DJI or not.

I'll try and update you guys if I get confirmation. I'm just hoping to help a fee people. I did a lot of research before selecting this seller.

I'll try and update you guys if I get confirmation. I'm just hoping to help a fee people. I did a lot of research before selecting this seller.
I ordered from them and never got one. Had to cancel - took me close to 2 months to get my refund.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem