DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found Mavic Pro 2 in Byron glacier Alaska

JakeS

Reactions
Some friends of mine found a Mavic Pro 2 above the ice caves in Byron Glacier Alaska. It was missing 3 props and the battery pack (at least we weren’t able to locate it). If you lost one up there send me a message and I can work on getting the drone to you.

Jake

9e47b63a0e434f29ef6cfd39f9d7fe8d.jpg

Did it not have a FAA registration number as required by law?

Unfortunately not that I have been able to find yet

Download every flight log you can from it and send it to me. I may be able to figure out the owner's address and have you send it there.

Reactions: Rishu
Well done buddy.

Its probably mine... I was flying here in Cairns, and it just took off.... magnetic distortion I would say.... but it was last seen heading in that direction?? !!

If you can direct message me some sort of proof of ownership we’ll ship it to you!

Cheers

Jake

Reactions: rainking and Simmo
Well like I said, if you can get me all of the flight logs, I may be able to give you an address to ship it to.

I’ll work on that [emoji1303]

That information is often in the DAT files, but they are not readable from the M2. There won't be any useful logs on the aircraft. Photos and video from the SD card may have useful information though.

Well done buddy.

Its probably mine... I was flying here in Cairns, and it just took off.... magnetic distortion I would say.... but it was last seen heading in that direction?? !!
Where do I purchase the batteries?

Noooo. Not those batteries, I want the ones that take it from Australia to Alaska. Unless of course, he flew by airplane first!

Not to mention I’d like to get hold of those range extenders... [emoji12]

Reactions: Pietros
I always put a text document on the SD card 'owner.txt' with my info so whoever finds it can contact me. I guess that's not on the SD card ? Are there people in selfie-style pictures or video's on the SD card ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada