DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found Mavic Pro in Chesapeake, VA

A fellow Mavic flyer in your area may be able to loan you a full charged battery or a charger to charge that battery.

I knew this would have a very positive outcome! Good on ya for taking the time and working to reunite the Mavic Pro with the rightful owner! Love stories like this. Please suggest to the owner purchasing Statefarm Insurance for 5 bucks a month as it would have covered this loss 100 %.

Ask the owner to join up on the forum as well cause if he or she uploaded the flight log to the forums then many here would help pinpoint where the Mavic Pro flew off to and would have negated the need for work on your part to get it back to them.

Reactions: Kvark
It reminds me of the story of the lost dog that traveled across the country to find his way back home.

Great ending to this tale. Nice to know there are honest, responsible people still around. God bless !

Looks like I can't do this as the drone battery has to be at least 50%.

Oh well, letter was put in mail today, hopefully I'll hear something this week. I asked them to also let me know if they have no idea what I'm talking about so I know if I'm barking up the wrong tree.
Had he registered it at the FAA site it would have been much easier...just saying and thanx for a job well done sir

Great job in locating the rightful owner!

I put my FAA registration number and phone number on my MP arms with a Dymo label maker. I'd hate to ever lose it, but at least by doing so if the right person found it it would make it easier to return.

Reactions: Classic flyer
Thanks to all that work on getting this drone back to it's owner it's great to know that there is people that care enough
to take the time to find the owner. The Droning community is a great bunch of people who are willing to help out a person
in need. Thanks Again

Roger123, you are a good person. What a great world it would be if everyone on the planet was like you. Wow!

Once again, appreciate the kind words. I would hope that many people would do the same thing.

Drone is reunited with its owner and gues what, it works perfectly!

He lost it on 12/30 and I found it on 3/3. Looks like it was stuck in a tree all that time. We had a Nor’easter blow through on 3/2 and the wife and I were walking the dog the next day. Drone was sitting right there on the trail, I almost stepped on it.

He’s very happy and appreciative, we’ve been corresponding via texts and a phone call. Sounds like a really nice guy.

Glad this worked out as I really don’t need another hobby!

Reactions: DPL

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661