DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found Mavic pro. Looking for owner

I don't know but would DJI not have records of who serial numbers were shipped to. Could I impose on you to try sending them an query with the serial number to DJI Support - Here for You
In the meantime, well done you for taking the time posting this up. Kudos

I think if I report your comment, it may bring attention to the moderators, who I'm sure will act on it.

Uhmm hard question if it does not have a registration number. I would suggest saying exactly whre did you find it and the owner should have the correct serial number to give to you.

That's why people should register their drones. I got some stickers online for cheap, including my Faa registration number as well as my phone number and underneath it says (reward if found)

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using the MavicPilots app

Reactions: Cyberpower678
That's why people should register their drones. I got some stickers online for cheap, including my Faa registration number as well as my phone number and underneath it says (reward if found)

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using the MavicPilots app
Do you have a link?

You know, this search for owner gives me thought that a good idea for us owners may be to add a label in the battery compartment area with name/number or at least a phone number where we can be reached. This would make it as easy and painless as possible to get your gem back to you.

I registered my Mavic and taped the FAA number in the battety compartment before it was even powered on for the first time. I also taped my name and ph no. And REWARD if found in the compt as well.

To those reading whom yet to get thier Mavic, I recommend doing this.

Reactions: Hammer and Anthonyk
At a minimum the FAA number is required if you are in the US...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom