DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV Maybe?

CappedArc

Reactions
So I have never flown an FPV drone but am really interested and starting to read up on how it all works and for right now leaning towards analog bc of all the options. Not considering DJI at all. One question I have is will the FPV drone require remote ID in a year or so?

Hello from the Crossroads of America CappedArc.

I can't help you with the FPV information.

You might check the sister site and search there.

But I can welcome you to the Forum. :cool:

Yes, FPV drones will need to comply.
This site is a great resource, and have been fighting to keep FPV as unshackled as possible from the changes.

Sub 250g, no need to have remote ID.
Thanks! A ton of information to read up on. So I take it I will just purchase all my equipment now and will eventually have to get a module to mount on the FPV frame (assuming it weighs over 250g)?

Thanks! I will check out the site.

Thanks! I will check out the site.
You join there like you did here and If your interested in FPV
i would highly recommend joining there also.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

So I have never flown an FPV drone but am really interested and starting to read up on how it all works and for right now leaning towards analog bc of all the options. Not considering DJI at all. One question I have is will the FPV drone require remote ID in a year or so?
First off, Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I have been into FPV for a few years now, I started off in analog and quickly realized how much better the DJI digital system is, all my old analog stuff has been gathering dust since. I know digital is more expensive but believe me it's worth it. Yes eventually even FPV will require remote ID, it will most likely be a 3rd party device we can add to our FPV drones. Fly safe and have fun!

Trust me it's a blast .However it is $$ at the start and it's all open source. It is an undertaking but worth it. Be ready to ingest a great deal of info. Whole new world

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsvetan