DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV Mode

Ok, so this will be amusing to some... But I had no idea you could enable this until recently for my air 2 and mini... I mean I cant take any good footage I want to use really with it lol. .. but man is it fun.

Thats all, proceed to mock me lol.

Au contraire, as they say in France, its a lot of fun. I have a plan next flight to spend a few minutes in that mode, I tried before but did not realize you need to turn with both sticks to create the roll. I saw some footage of this mode already from another reviewer (cant find the link just now) and with a little editing, it could be pretty cool.

Now they can mock both of us! ?

• Haha
Reactions: crosswired
Update, found the link... look at how smooth this is... My old Spark was like a bad roller coaster ride!

Dont worry about the French language in this, its all pretty straight forward. The whole thing is pretty good!

(at 8:15 in this video)

Nothing wrong with that which I can see.

Au contraire, as they say in France, its a lot of fun. I have a plan next flight to spend a few minutes in that mode, I tried before but did not realize you need to turn with both sticks to create the roll. I saw some footage of this mode already from another reviewer (cant find the link just now) and with a little editing, it could be pretty cool.

Now they can mock both of us! ?

Lol if you were the one talking about it in the other thread your the reason I played with it lol.

Update, found the link... look at how smooth this is... My old Spark was like a bad roller coaster ride!

Dont worry about the French language in this, its all pretty straight forward. The whole thing is pretty good!

(at 8:15 in this video)

Nothing wrong with that which I can see.

Yah, I love the look, and it looks good for some quick shots for a bigger video. Now.. if the air2 could do some rolls... that would be a whole nother story lol

Heres a really good look at how to use this footage...

** some of this is with a fpv cinemadrone... but perhaps we cam simulate? Its a challenge.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs