DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free ad for DJI

The Fat Controller

Reactions
I just noticed that photos shared using the DJI Go app have a DJI Mavic Pro logo placed in the bottom right corner. Originals on the memory card are untouched. Just mentioning it because it's small enough to be easily missed but probably not something you'd want in a print.

My DJI Go, Mavic and Goggles don't even get to use WiFi or the Internet, are always in Airplane Mode, much less send sharing data and other people's email addresses to the Chicoms.

I just noticed that photos shared using the DJI Go app have a DJI Mavic Pro logo placed in the bottom right corner. Originals on the memory card are untouched. Just mentioning it because it's small enough to be easily missed but probably not something you'd want in a print.
You can stop that here if I'm not mistaken.
IMG_0120.PNG

You can stop that here if I'm not mistaken.
View attachment 24017
Brilliant, thanks. I didn't bother to look because it wasn't that much of an issue (and the logo isn't on the originals on the Mavic sd card), nevertheless I thought it was a bit cheeky of them to include their logo by default. I'll remove it next time I fire up the Mavic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qoncussion
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke