DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free music source for your online video?

Also don't forget many commercial tracks can be added to videos when shared on Youtube, if you delve deep in to Youtube's creator studio you can search for your chosen track and it will tell you whether it can be used, whether any countries will impose restrictions and whether the copyright holder will impose restrictions for example you may not be able to monetise your video with advertisements.

Here's another idea.... I have found out through many youtube video posts that some of my favorite artists, mostly non-mainstream, do not mind their music being used in non-money making, personal videos and you'll have no problems with copyrights or videos getting silenced. I listen to a lot of music related to Steven Wilson, so his solo work, Porcupine Tree, Blackfield, No-Man, Opeth, etc... I think this is really smart since any exposure is a good thing and sells records.

Bands that DO mind, Muse, Radiohead, and many other big names.

Reactions: RC5728
Here are some examples of my edited videos with SW music, and Travis as well which I forgot to mention.

Most of the non-copyright music is so bad, I'd rather have silence.

I've been using epidemic sound they have a great selection of film, epic style tracks sound effects and more. Subscription is free until you hit their download limit 20 tracks I think (don't hold me to that #) after that you can sign up for a 30 day YouTube trial, this one will give a boatload of free RF downloads that you can post across all social media platforms as long as you have a You Tube subscription. It's $15 a month after the trial period.

Last edited:
I've been using epidemic sound they have a great selection of film, epic style tracks sound effects and more. Subscription is free until you hit their download limit 20 tracks I think (don't hold me to that #) after that you can sign up for a 30 day YouTube trial, this one will give a boatload of free RF downloads that you can post across all social media platforms as long as you have a You Tube subscription. It's $15 a month after the trial period.

I wonder if you are able to turn subscription off and still use the music you’ve downloaded?

Here's another idea.... I have found out through many youtube video posts that some of my favorite artists, mostly non-mainstream, do not mind their music being used in non-money making, personal videos and you'll have no problems with copyrights or videos getting silenced. I listen to a lot of music related to Steven Wilson, so his solo work, Porcupine Tree, Blackfield, No-Man, Opeth, etc... I think this is really smart since any exposure is a good thing and sells records.

Bands that DO mind, Muse, Radiohead, and many other big names.
The band's normally don't have a problem. It's the record labels who put a monetary value on everything.
Shame.

Shame,

You are probably right, but either way, the point is the same. There is some great music out there that can be used in YouTube Videos.

Reactions: Callum
Do you own the copyright or license to those songs? Whether or not the songs were/have been released to the 'public' is immaterial.
they werent released,just studio tests,so no license

i wish,then maybe i could get a reward

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent