DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free Royalty Free Background Music Sites

GooterFly68

Reactions
Hey guys! Learning how to flying my new bird, taking some really cool photos and learning the ropes capturing video. The one thing I need is background music. Are there any really cool sites that offer free royalty free background music using Premier Pro CC? Can ya give a Brutha a hand in my search? Thanks...

Most of the free stuff is junk. You get what you pay for.

Epidemic Sound has a great selection and will licence for youtube use all the videos you'll ever make for $15/month.

Reactions: GooterFly68
Hey I got the STROBON Cree lights from you today in the mail. I’m still seeing spots from the white LEDs! LOL
I guess I should have included a free pair of sunglasses :D

If your video is non commercial you can use all the songs from Music Screen free of charge, otherwise you can buy a license for your commercial video

Hey guys! Learning how to flying my new bird, taking some really cool photos and learning the ropes capturing video. The one thing I need is background music. Are there any really cool sites that offer free royalty free background music using Premier Pro CC? Can ya give a Brutha a hand in my search? Thanks...
I have used Moby Gratis for a few videos. Here is a link: mobygratis
The approval process was pretty quick. This is for non-monetized production. I believe there is a way to share profit as explained in the video at mobygratis.com Good luck!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear