DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free two-hour Mavic Pro video course

Wow...I'm a relatively experienced pilot but always happy to learn from the experience of others, especially when they are as eloquent as Jim!

I'm watching the lot!

Great work, superb production and very many thanks to the OP

What a fantastic set of very clearly presented tutorials. Many Thanks for these videos.
I had no idea of the multitude of options that were associated with my Mavic.
The ONLY reason I bought mine is the small size that allows me to carry it easily on my motorcycle.
Now that I have seen your videos, I will definitely be looking much closer at the capabilities the Mavic has.
Thanks again.

Thank you very much Jim for this great tutorial!

The one thing I am missing is the transcript/subtitles for the first video in section 4, the tips for the rc.
As I am hearing impaired I cannot follow what is important in that section. Could that be restored?

Thanks!

All of what he says is written below the video.

I hope this post isn't considered spammy, and I trust the admins will kill it if so!

I'm a senior content manager at Lynda.com, the online education website, and I'm the instructor in a "tips and tricks" course on the Mavic Pro that we recently published.

I've spent a LOT of time lurking here this year, and I've learned so very much about the Mavic Pro from the experts who so generously share their time and expertise here.

ANYWAY, I'm posting this to let folks know that we have unlocked the entire two-hour course for the next three weeks -- a token of thanks to the Mavic Pro community.

You can watch it at the URL below. There's no email registration of any kind required. Just click and watch.
*IMPORTANT: After you watch the "welcome" movie, you may see a "sign up for a free trial" banner. No need to sign up! You can access all the videos in the course by using the Contents tab along the right side of the course window.

DJI Mavic Pro: Tips, Tricks, & Techniques

Oh, and there's a shout-out to MavicPilots.com near the end of the course. :)

Happy July 4 holiday to my fellow pilots in the US!

Great videos, learnt some new stuff there...Well done and thanks very much

Thank you. This is very valuable for someone just starting out like me.

Yes, I watched the Lynda drone training without having to sign up for a trial membership. I appreciate Jim's invitation to view the course. I am a new drone pilot that is trying to catch up on all the latest technology offered from the forums and YouTube videos. The Mavic Pro is an amazing video platform can produce fantastic footage.

Watched a little while I had a minute. Looked good. A lotta basic stuff but looked good for the newer MP owner.

Thanks, very well made videos. I've been flying the Mavic for a while now and found out a couple things I didn't know.

Thanks for making that!

It looks like that was more carefully written and delivered than most of the videos I've seen, and I appreciate it as a photographer who's just getting started with my first drone. (Although, this is a tiny issue, if you can still edit things, the DJI Battery Charging Hub can charge four batteries, not three. Both the video and the transcript say three for some reason.)

Anyway, I appreciate you making the course and sharing it for free. I learned a few things and I'm going to go look for some new features in the app next time I fly my drone. Thanks!

Great instructional video's Jim Heid. They are the best I have seen, very easy to understand. If and when my health improves I will be flying my Mavic Pro using many techniques described very clearly in your video's. Thank You!

These are great videos and a great learning tool. I'm not experienced by any means, but not a novice any longer either. The videos are very well done. This group is obviously very skilled in producing training videos; well organized, straight to the point, with good examples. It's extremely useful for me. I'd encourage both noobie and more experienced Mavic pilots to view them.

Thanks Jim!

Very good of ya to open your course like that for us. It's very well done and informative... thanks!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead