DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free two-hour Mavic Pro video course

Jim- was watching the course and was about a quarter of the way through and suddenly all of the videos locked! Its only been a week since your original post , so I suspect some switch was inadvertently thrown. Could you please fix so we can continue to enjoy your course

Thanks for granting us access!

Steve

Reactions: ICHOTT
Jim- was watching the course and was about a quarter of the way through and suddenly all of the videos locked! Its only been a week since your original post , so I suspect some switch was inadvertently thrown. Could you please fix so we can continue to enjoy your course

Agreed, cannot access after the first two intros

Same here, nothing in the content box. Just saw this post, and would love to see the rest of the course!

same, halfway through and now locked... im guessing it was click bait/spam after all?

Excellent course Jim but like others said it just locked out halfway through, would love to see the rest. Thx

Yeah, all locked up. At least go back to the original post and edit that it's all over if that's the case.

Not sure if this works for everyone, but I can access all of the Lynda.com content for free via my local library. Lynda.com has a ton of great content on a wide variety of subjects, and having free access through the library is pretty cool.

Haven't watched the video yet, but it's on my list. I've had my Mavic for a while, but I haven't had the time to fly it much.

Reactions: jimheid
By being able to only watch 3 of the 25 segments (excluding intro and conclusion), it looks like a nice presentation. Just a shame the rest of the segments, especially the ones that were of particular interest to me, were locked.

I missed the free part, after I watched the 1minute & 39 second intro, I was required to sign up for a trial subscription.
Classic bait & switch.

Just scroll down, or search mavic. They’re all there no commitment. :)

Thanks for the head's up -- I've edited my original post to reflect that you can access all the videos using the Contents tab! Definitely no need to sign up to watch the whole course, and definitely no bait and switch intended!

Hi Jim, great and thanks for this!
However, only some parts are viewable, there are many locked video parts?

Huge apologies to everyone who's tried to access my course the last couple of days but found it's mostly locked up. It's SUPPOSED to be completely unlocked until July 24.

I've emailed our delivery team to ask them to unlock it again. Hopefully they'll do so before the weekend is out.

Again...apologies. :-(

In the meantime, please enjoy the short documentary we did about drones and some of the pioneers of drone photography. It IS completely free.

Flight Club: Drones and the Dawn of Personal Aerial Imaging

Thanks for granting us access!

Steve

Exactly right -- "some switch was inadvertently thrown." I've emailed the switchmasters to throw it back! I'm sorry for the hassle... :-(

Deleted what I wrote. Glad to see that the issue wasn't just on my end. Thanks Jim for the Vids. Can't wait till they are available again.

Hello Jim,
I was just viewing the great video's and all of a sudden they were locked again. Can you please contact the switchmasters again? Thanks.
Martin Hevel

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom