DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free two-hour Mavic Pro video course

I thought okay the couple I've seen look interesting so I'll register for the free trial, got through to the page for payment details, two options there, card or PayPal, but the PayPal button does nothing. Definitely not getting my card details so I reckon I'll just have to spend the 3 hours practicing with my new mavic, yippee [emoji12] Sure hope my p3s experience will help

FIXED! :)

My Mavic Pro course is again completely unlocked. Sorry for all the frustration this caused!

I'm going to ask our delivery folks to extend the free period another week, too, to the end of July. But to be on the safe side, watch it sooner rather than later. :rolleyes:

I hope this post isn't considered spammy, and I trust the admins will kill it if so!

I'm a senior content manager at Lynda.com, the online education website, and I'm the instructor in a "tips and tricks" course on the Mavic Pro that we recently published.

I've spent a LOT of time lurking here this year, and I've learned so very much about the Mavic Pro from the experts who so generously share their time and expertise here.

ANYWAY, I'm posting this to let folks know that we have unlocked the entire two-hour course for the next three weeks -- a token of thanks to the Mavic Pro community.

You can watch it at the URL below. There's no email registration of any kind required. Just click and watch.
*IMPORTANT: After you watch the "welcome" movie, you may see a "sign up for a free trial" banner. No need to sign up! You can access all the videos in the course by using the Contents tab along the right side of the course window.

DJI Mavic Pro: Tips, Tricks, & Techniques

Oh, and there's a shout-out to MavicPilots.com near the end of the course. :)

Happy July 4 holiday to my fellow pilots in the US!
Hi Jim - just wondering how to view this on my mobile phone? No option to access content anywhere...
Kind regards
Paul.

Thanks again, Jim! I found your course very informative and helpful for any new Mavic Pilots out there. It is very well done and easy to follow along. I will happily pass on your course to any new pilots I meet along my drone flying journey. ;)

Excellent love the way you went around the course and the teaching value. Do some more would love to have downloaded to review again as needed

Thanks Jim, all unlocked now. Very useful course, glad I've had the opportunity to view them. Paced just right [emoji1303]

Really well done, l watched half of it right away. Need some sleep now but I will definitely watch the rest ASAP. Thank you very much!

Thank you very much Jim. This is a great resource for beginners and experienced Mavic pilots alike. DJI should be including a free voucher for the course with every new Mavic sold. I really learned a lot from you, thanks and keep up the good work.

Reactions: Mike357
Thanks very much Jim. I watched all the videos over the last two nights, and they are excellent.

I'd love to see this video remain unlocked for the benefit of drone pilot community. Perhaps a sponsor? *cough* DJI *cough*

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078