DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Freewell variable filters (ND2 to ND512) for Mavic 2 Pro

We will find out for sure soon enough when Thomas gets his .

Reactions: Thomas B
Yep, Amazon site says they should have them to ship on Oct 6.
Good pickup @msinger
What I saw was would be in stock then. When they show them in stock I will get some if you’re happy with them.

Do the bezels have like a click at each setting or just smooth
turning.

Just smooth turning, but it is “sticky” enough that they should hold the setting given the gimbal isolation. Time will tell.
Thanks and good. I would like to be able to let it hover abit over me and dial it in looking at my screen.
Might not be able to but we shall see. Thumbswayup

Thanks and good. I would like to be able to let it hover abit over me and dial it in looking at my screen.
Might not be able to but we shall see. Thumbswayup
Yes we will! One question I already have is if The graduated effect is continuously variable since there are “marks” but no detente. If so then then this “infinite variability would allow incremental adjustments between filter equivalents. Could increase flexibility of use when dialing in an exposure.

Reactions: dirkclod
Ed Ricker video on his channel came through to me recently, a good review.

Looks like no issues with them, he showed a few clips early on with how many other reviews have been done by other reviewers too.
Yep... watched it and several other online vids before purchasing.

Here's another good video to watch:

Guys these things are back in stock for 49 bucks on Amazon
but only a few left. Just ordered mine tonite. Be here Wednesday Thumbswayup

Meh, maybe these filters are great, but this pitch video is not. At about 20s into the video, when the drone is flying over some woods, you can easily see an internal reflection flying right along in the frame. Notice that the sun is more or less behind the camera.

Meh, maybe these filters are great, but this pitch video is not. At about 20s into the video, when the drone is flying over some woods, you can easily see an internal reflection flying right along in the frame. Notice that the sun is more or less behind the camera.
Interesting pick up. I have not seen this in mine, but will get more specific testing done.

I dont know if that specific scene was filmed with this filters or not, i think he doesnt say....but if it is, well we have a problem.

Well I can tell you now as far as I am concerned with the gimbal saver I love mine and see no issues I have read others worried about. Is all I use now. Takes a few times to get the hang of it but then is easy and has a LT guarantee. Not a see gone.
I will say about the filter with it in a few days when they arrive . Thumbswayup
Hey Dirk, Just wanted to know what your thoughts are on this variable filter if you have got them yet. Im very tempted on buying these for my first filters.

Hey Dirk, Just wanted to know what your thoughts are on this variable filter if you have got them yet. Im very tempted on buying these for my first filters.
Just looked and they arrive tomorrow . After reading some of the last post in this #54 I will just have to see for myself if I have what I want or just something else to sent back to Amazon .

Reactions: RPASJones

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lobodevich