Freewell variable filters (ND2 to ND512) for Mavic 2 Pro

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
Freewell just released a new variable filter set for the Mavic 2 Pro. It comes packed with a variable filter that can be adjusted between ND4 to ND32 and a second variable filter that can be adjusted between ND64 to ND512.

1566176011161.png

These filters are multi-coated, lightweight, and come with a lifetime warranty. They are available for purchase here on Amazon or on Freewell's site here.

Reactions: dirkclod
The link has a different settings ??

Price:$49.99
  • Razor Sharp optical glass used to ensure optimal quality aerial images
  • 16Layers multicoated optical glass lens filters ensure crystal clarity in captured footage
  • Super lightweight CNC ring used in construction prevents adverse effect on gimbal
  • Freewell Gear Variable ND Kit includes – ND2-5 & ND6-9
  • Simple SNAP-ON system for easier attaching/detaching, Designed for use with – DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone
ND 2 - 5
ND 6 - 9

Nice....

The link has a different settings ??
Those are the same settings. 2-5 stops and 6-9 stops translates to what I've posted above.

Reactions: Jwatts2344
IMG_7550.JPG

IMG_7552.JPG

IMG_7553.JPG

IMG_7557.JPG

IMG_7573.JPG

IMG_7600.JPG

IMG_7607.JPG

IMG_7608.JPG

IMG_7622.JPG

IMG_7626.JPG

IMG_7634.JPG

IMG_7637.JPG

IMG_7640.JPG

IMG_7649.JPG

IMG_7654.JPG

IMG_7659.JPG

IMG_7671.JPG

IMG_7677.JPG

IMG_7682.JPG

IMG_7688.JPG

IMG_7689.JPG

Anybody using these use the Polorpro gimbal guard ?

Wondering this also.
Well being no members would answer I asked on Amazon just now and in just a few minutes I got this so guess I will find out for sure as I am ordering them. Will let ya know for sure when they get here Thomas.
Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 8.38.10 PM.png

Whoops I was in a hurry and spelled polar pro wrong :oops:

Well being no members would answer I asked on Amazon just now and in just a few minutes I got this so guess I will find out for sure as I am ordering them. Will let ya know for sure when they get here Thomas.
View attachment 81678

Whoops I was in a hurry and spelled polar pro wrong :oops:
@dirkclod ... thanks for looking... and helping me spend my retirement! ;)

• Haha
Hey I can cut back on my Ensure some. That pay for a set. :p

Reactions: PAW and Thomas B
Interesting gimbal protector, expensive for a lump of plastic but I am tempted, mixed reviews about the fit makes me hesitate though, let us know how you get on with it.

Interesting gimbal protector, expensive for a lump of plastic but I am tempted, mixed reviews about the fit makes me hesitate though, let us know how you get on with it.
Well I can tell you now as far as I am concerned with the gimbal saver I love mine and see no issues I have read others worried about. Is all I use now. Takes a few times to get the hang of it but then is easy and has a LT guarantee. Not a see gone.
I will say about the filter with it in a few days when they arrive . Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1