DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Freewell vnd filters for Mavic 2 pro

Let me know here when you have tested them ? I should be getting mine next Monday but I’m going to Bali for 2 weeks on Wednesday so I’ll make the second review from there (by the way it can be good ahah) Let’s keep in touch here !
Will do.
Please send me a PM so I don’t forget. TIA

Yikes! That pano in #9.... @waynesi I've seen that in DSLR's when using polarizing filters but not a good quality ND. I wouldn't try a polarizer for panos. Is that just a regular ND?

Sorry for late reply. Yes it was with the Freewell VND. I've contacted Freewell on their webiste, but no response yet.

I have the Freewell VND, I use it to reduce the light to keep the shutter speed to 1/60th when shooting 30fps video, whilst keeping the aperture around f4.

This is why I bought the VND. All the problems being reported appear to be when shooting stills, especially panoramas. The explanation from Freewell is clear in my opinion.

Use Polor Pro and no issues
Just saw a video comments made by "Drone mood " youtuber. He has noticed and experienced some issues with the gimbal after mounting the filters. Has anyone noticed gimbal getting stuck? Wanted to orde the same but ...

My Freewell VND filters arrived today. Gonna be at least Friday before I can evaluate them. Excited!
8DDF82D1-37E1-4E7F-970A-BDB658EF6BC9.jpeg
BE8312A8-4435-4A7C-AECE-9DE84366F5CF.jpeg

Thats sad to hear. I have some polar pro cinema series, and they work good except 1 issue I don't like. While filming video, lines show up on some light objects, and as the drone moves you see them move. Makes the filters unusable me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer