DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From CE to FCC with Android

HayabusaFr

Reactions
Hi guys,

I just received my first drone (MA2) and unfortunately the range of flight is really disappointing for my use and I can't even get further than 1 km in CE mode.
I heard there is a trick to switch on FCC mode with GPS spoof or something like a software.

Does anybody knows if it is possible with android ? If yes please kindly share a link or a process on how to solve this issue :)

Many thanks in advance!

Reactions: Mambajoe
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland HayabusaFr.

Use the search function of this site to find possible answers.

Here's one of the threads to start with.

Since I live in the USA, I haven't ventured down the GPS Fake apps that seem to work for those in CE regions.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: magman
Hello,

Thanks for reply.

I went through the topic and tried the process. Unfortunately I am not sure wether I am in Fcc or CE, can you please confirm ?

Thanksss

Attachments

• 16072620294041029241826.jpg
    16072620294041029241826.jpg
    637.9 KB · Views: 61
You are in ce mode, the only way right now to hack to fcc it is with a iPhone or iOS device.

Either way, you need to know what is direct line, pointing your rc to the drone, and know whether you have interference where you fly. Urban settings are never ideal. Too much WiFi and buildings.

I am on IOs and did the second process showed in this video (with android and Ios)
If this is not a good method, please kindly advise me as I am struggling.

I am on IOs and did the second process showed in this video (with android and Ios)
If this is not a good method, please kindly advise me as I am struggling.
That is also not a good method. Afaik those have been patched / blocked now.

please email @gb160 in this forum, you may just contribute a small amount for the developer access to his hacked app and you will get forced FCC mode.

hoowever, just know what good practice with the ce mode can easily exceed 6km, and poor practices in FCC mode may get you under 1km, so fly well!

Reactions: magman and gb160
Hi guys,

I just received my first drone (MA2) and unfortunately the range of flight is really disappointing for my use and I can't even get further than 1 km in CE mode.
I heard there is a trick to switch on FCC mode with GPS spoof or something like a software.

Does anybody knows if it is possible with android ? If yes please kindly share a link or a process on how to solve this issue :)

Many thanks in advance!
Pour filmer ta buse en action... I bet the footage would be nice... am trying to do the same

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S