DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From Video Games To Drones...

DevilsLuck

Reactions
As a guy who grew up in the era where home console video gaming became a thing... I have always been accustomed to "inverted axis". Pulling back/down brings you up, whether it be a flying game, or a shooters sights. Has this issue become a problem with any of you in your journey into flying drones?

As a guy who grew up in the era where home console video gaming became a thing... I have always been accustomed to "inverted axis". Pulling back/down brings you up, whether it be a flying game, or a shooters sights. Has this issue become a problem with any of you in your journey into flying drones?
No not really. :)

Have you looked into changing the controller's mode settings? Read this Article to see if it offers you help

Reactions: DevilsLuck
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pappson